Duration: 2 days / 1 night
Departure: Daily from Hanoi
Driving Distance: 145km one way
Trip Level: Easy and relaxing
Walk/bike: 2km/7km on flat terrain
Valid until 31/12/2019
- High Season: 1,879,000 VND net/person
(from Jan-Apr and Oct-Dec)
- Low Season: 1,503,000 VND net/person
(from May – Sep)
Day 1 (including Lunch and Dinner)
- 08h00: Depart from Hanoi (3.5 hours drive with break, photo stop; good road condition)
- 12h00: Arrive in Mai Chau. Welcome drink and cold/hot towel to be served, followed by an appetizing lunch. The fresh, tasty dishes on offer include local vegetable, ingredients and flavors such as green bean, black mushroom, fish and chicken cooked in Muong or Thai ethnic minority style.
- 15h30: Start your journey to discover the interesting surroundings and ethnic minority tribes with a relaxing walk to Thái villages of Pom Coong and Lac and explore Mo Luong cave on the other side of the hotel.
Note: This 2-hour valley cycling tour can be replaced by 4.5-hour cycling & rock climbing tour, which starts from 1PM. Surcharge VND 450,000/person (USD 20)
- 19h00: Complement your experience by sampling delicacies from the local region during dinner time and enjoy the performance by local troupe of ethnic minority Muong and Thai people. It is so relaxing to watch the extic dances featuring the flower, land-scape and daily agriculture cultivating activities and sweet dating songs in the fresh mountain air.
Day 2 (Including Breakfast)
- 08h00: Enjoy a tasty international breakfast in Bo Luong Restaurant with views overlooking the lake, the paddy fields and the swimming pool.
- 09h00: Start the Valley biking tour. The ride passes through many villages, across lush rice paddies and into the countryside to get to know the local hill tribe people and their culture better. Then free time.
- 13h30: Leave Mai Chau. You will arrive in Hanoi at around
- 17h00. Tour finishes.
- One night’s accommodation in Deluxe Room (mountain view) on twin-share basis with breakfast
- Bottled water and refreshing towelette onboard
- One set lunch and one set dinner
- Activities and entertainment with Mai Chau Lodge local tour guide
- Welcome drink
- Daily complimentary drinking water
- Complimentary access to the Lodge facilities
Transportation Hanoi - Mai Chau - Hanoi: personal expenses
Terms and conditions
- The package price is inclusive of 10% Government tax and 5% service charge
- The package is based on Deluxe room with moutain view (front side)
- Single room supplement is VND 562,500 nett/ night for low season; single supplement for high season is VND 860,000 nett/ night
- Extended night with breakfast at VND 1,250,000 nett/ room in low season; high season surcharge VND 630,000 nett/ room
- A deposit of 50% of the total price is required within 3 days of reservation or sooner, as specified by Mai Chau Lodge. Rooms are subject to cancellation and resale if required deposit amount is not received within the specified option period. There is a VND 630,000/ room non-refundable deposit
- Full payment is required for booking made within 30 days prior to check-in
- Any cancellation made within 30 days is subject to 50% of the total amount of the booking. Cancellation within 15 days is subject to 75% of the total amount of the booking. Cancellation within 24 hours prior to arrival, No Show or early check out are subject to 100% of the total amount of the booking.
- No refunds or exchanges can be made with respect to accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours or any other services included in the tour price but not utilized by the tour members.
- Children under 4 years old, sharing the same room with their parents and using the existing bedding: Free of charge for all the services indicated in the packages.
- Children from 4 to under 12 years old, sharing the same room with their parents and using the existing bedding: 50% discount on package price & on other services (BBQ/Gala dinner buffets).
- Extra bed offered free of charge is subject to availability.
- Shuttle bus transfer: Free of charge for children under 4 years old, using parents' existing seats. 30% off on adults' rates for children between 4 - 12 years old